[Bioperl-l] query

Razi Khaja razi at genet.sickkids.on.ca
Mon Mar 14 11:06:10 EST 2005

There is documentation available for this at

"Mane, Ajay (UMR-Student)" <amtd9 at umr.edu> wrote:

I am Ajay from University of Missouri - Rolla, doing research in
bioinformatics. The bl2seq tool takes 2 sequences to align. I am
interested in a list of sequences and want to compare them. Instead of
putting 2 at a time, I have a large list of pairs to be analysed. How do
I automate the process. Everytime running the tool and manually looking
for the point where the coding of proteins start is time consuming. Can
I write a perl file to automate the process. Can I get any help on this.
I have gone through the bioperl modules, but could not find on bl2seq.

Bioperl-l mailing list
Bioperl-l at portal.open-bio.org

 * Razi Khaja, Bioinformatics Analyst
 * The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
 * The Centre for Applied Genomics, www.tcag.ca
 * Tel 416-813-7032, Fax 416-813-8319