[Bioperl-l] Need help for a GO request

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:35:17 EDT 2005

There is bunch of ways to do that, including existing tools.
See genereg.ornl.gov/webgestalt  and genereg.ornl.gov/gotm for example
(I believe it is doing precisely what you need).
You may need to convert your ids to entrezgene id:
go to genereg.ornl.gov/gkdb/->Gateway->ID conversion
You may also install locally the GO database from www.godatabase.org
(which is mysql).