[Bioperl-l] LocationI implementation details

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Thu Sep 8 16:49:27 EDT 2005

Hilmar -

Is there any reason for Bio::LocationI to have the coordinate policy
implementation?  I have moved the implementation to Atomic.pm in my
code with no effects on any of the tests.

I don't like having the implementation there because it assumes the
object is represented by a Hash and I think that some ways we could
achieve speedier objects are to make some Location and feature
objects with arrays underneath (theoretically)...

Jason Stajich
Duke University