[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run 1.5.1 RC1 up

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Sat Sep 24 13:07:03 EDT 2005

The bioperl-run RC1 package is up as well thanks to fixes from
several people.  I think that this package will still need some more
testing and fixes before it will be ready for release, but I
encourage folks to take it out for a spin.

There was at least one bug reported with tmhmm and the --noplot
option - I had the code to fix it, but have not checked it in because
I do not have copy of tmhmm on my system to test it against.  We'll
need someone with that in house to do the fixing and re-test.   I can
provide the patch file to the in-progress fix if someone wants to
take that on.

Jason Stajich
Duke University