[Bioperl-l] FreeBSD ports

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Thu Sep 29 12:30:24 EDT 2005

Due to the recent threads about the FreeBSD ports, I've come up with
some questions:

- Fernán: are you working only on p5-bioperl? (I've sent XML::DOM::XPath
a few weeks ago, so you have one less dependency to worry about ;) )
- George: are you planning to send/maintain p5-bioperl-run and
p5-bioperl-devel (and their respective dependencies)?
- Anyone else is preparing ports for FreeBSD?

I'm working on p5-bioperl-ext (and its dependencies). I hope to have it
ready for the 1.6.0 release.

It would be nice to know who is doing what, so we can be coordinated and
avoid duplicating efforts.

arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Laboratorio de Genética
Unidad de Morfofisiología y Función
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala, UNAM