[Bioperl-l] MeltDNA: A software to prediction of DNA duplex stability and thermodynamics.

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 21:35:08 EDT 2006

> I just looked quickly but did not see a publication describing the methods
> in detail or comparison with other methods.  Is such a document available?

I tracked this down:

MeltDNA: A Tool for DNA Hybridization and Melting Thermodynamics Prediction,
Abhishek  Tiwari and Vipin Wadhwa. Bioinformatics India Journal (Issue July-Sep

The journal web site only has listings up to the April-June 2005 though.

Torsten Seemann
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, Australia