[Bioperl-l] nt frequencies at 4 fold degenerate sites

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 10:28:45 EDT 2006

A colleague would like to calculate the nt frequencies of 4 fold degenerate
sites of coding regions in a GenBank file. Does anyone know if there might
ba a script that can do this, or something similar that I might be able to
rip apart in order to do accomplish this? Any pointers to particular modules
that I might find useful for doing this would be good - I've been told not
to spend too much time on this.

Nathan S. Haigh

Bioinformatics PostDoctoral Research Associate

Room B2 211

Department of Animal and Plant Sciences

University of Sheffield

Western Bank

S10 2TN

Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20112

Mob: +44 (0)7742 533 569

Fax: +44 (0)114 22 20002

Virus Database (VPS): 0614-0, 03/04/2006
Tested on: 06/04/2006 15:28:43