[Bioperl-l] RSS feed weirdness from the wiki

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:58:46 EDT 2006

I'm getting this error when trying the rss feed from the "Recent Changes"
page on the wiki using Firefox  It looks like FireFox doesn't like
the extra empty line before the xml declaration, which is a common problem
apparently from checking (Googled it).  I think this may be a Firefox issue
with RSS feeds as I don't see it on (ick) IE on Windows.  Haven't tried with
Safari yet.

XML Parsing Error: xml declaration not at start of external entity
Line Number 2, Column 1:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab