[Bioperl-l] BioSQL load_seqdatabase.pl -pipeline option

Seth Johnson johnson.biotech at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:47:56 EST 2006

Hello guys,

I'm populating biosql database using "load_seqdatabase.pl" from
genbank release files for primates.  However, I only need sequences
that belong to humans (taxon id: 9606).  I assume that best way to
filter the necessary sequences is to use '-pipeline' option of the
script.  The documentation seems a little vague to me on how to create
my own processor to accomplish the task.  Can anyone clarify the

Best Regards,

Seth Johnson
Senior Bioinformatics Associate