[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live: audit of FIXME/???/TODO/etc and undef/die

David Messina dmessina at wustl.edu
Tue Sep 19 10:42:18 EDT 2006

Sendu, Chris, Torsten, et al.,

 From running the deobfuscator on bioperl-live, I've found some
formatting inconsistencies in the POD of some modules which are hard
for the deobfuscator to parse. I've corrected some of these in my
working (checked-out) copy of bioperl-live.

Anyone object to my checking these in to CVS for inclusion in the new

I don't want to get in the way of you guys who are already cleaning
up the PODs.

The intended freeze date is still Sept 25th, correct?