[Bioperl-l] bioperl-network t/IO_psi.t random failure

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Mon Sep 25 12:04:27 EDT 2006

When I run perl -w t/IO_psi.t under linux I usually get all ok, but when
repeatedly running the test script over and over in quick succession
sometimes this will happen:

ok 1
[...]
ok 19
Can't locate object method "proteins" via package
"Bio::Network::Node=HASH(0x1a9ae10)" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Bio::Network::Node=HASH(0x1a9ae10)"?) at t/IO_psi.t line 88.
ok 20 # skip Missing dependencies. Skipping tests
ok 21 # skip Missing dependencies. Skipping tests

I have no idea what that's about. Ideas?