[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Blast POD needs updating

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:57:28 EDT 2006

According to the DEPRECATED doc, Bio::Tools::Blast was deprecated a while
back, as well as several others modules.  Looks like these were never
officially removed from CVS HEAD (unless we are keeping this around for some

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign