[Bioperl-l] wiki: Database error when attempting to change preferences (1054: Unknown column 'user_newpass_time')

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Feb 11 09:24:55 EST 2007

Just a heads-up --

I wanted to check the "E-mail me when a page I'm watching is changed"
box in my preferences

But I can't. Even if I change nothing and hit the Save button I get

Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug
in the software. The last attempted database query was:

     (SQL query hidden)

from within function "User::saveSettings". MySQL returned error
"1054: Unknown column 'user_newpass_time' in 'field list' (localhost)".

(Yes, it literally says "(SQL query hidden)". That wasn't me for the
purposes of this email. -grin-)

Username:	Jhannah
User ID:	51