[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Tue Jul 10 12:50:31 EDT 2007

Jason Stajich writes:
 > [...]
 > Do you know how to have svn commit messages generate summary emails
 > as well?

I've made a local installation of the SVN::Notify bits in my home
directory and set up its notification script.  If folks are happy with
it then I'll work on getting The Powers That Be to do a real install
and we'll use it for the real repository.

It's currently configured to include diffs inline in the message.  I
prefer them as an attachment, but the current configuration of the
bioperl-guts-l list stalls messages w/ attachments and requires admin
intervention.  I have a support@ request going on it and will change
it if/when we get the issue resolved.

So, to review:

is the top of the repository and

   svn co svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/hartzell/bioperl_take2/bioperl-live/trunk

will get you the main branch of bioperl-live.

Remember that the repository is transient, don't put anything
important in there....

Have at it, but remember that the entire world will see your commit