[Bioperl-l] Example code in Bioperl Tutorial

L Xu ryanx07 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:01:07 EDT 2007

I do have the internet connection bu not use the proxy server.
I tested the network connection with ping command (below). The ncbi website
does not response. Is there any special network setting needed for
connecting the ncbi website?
Thank you so much.

C:\>ping www.yahoo.com

Pinging www.yahoo-ht3.akadns.net [] with 32 bytes of data: