[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Sat Jun 30 20:48:06 EDT 2007

There's a second cut at the subversion repository.  I've done a better
job of setting svn:keywords and svn:eol-style on various files.  The
defaults were more cautious and I used an auto-props files based on
the wiki version.

The old repository's still around as

I renamed it so that people would work with it by mistake.  If, for
some hard-to-imagine reason, you have a working copy that you want to
run against it, you should be able to do an svn switch --relocate on
your working copy and be back in shape.  In fact, it might be a good
time to give it a try....