[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Signalp

Neil Saunders n.saunders at uq.edu.au
Tue Mar 13 06:27:09 EDT 2007

dear BioPerlers,

Is there any better documentation for Bio::Tools::Run::Signalp other than the
POD?  I'm trying to test it out using little more than the POD synopsis and I
get this error:

/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Bio/Tools/Run/Signalp.pm line 235, <GEN0> line 1.
sh: Illegal option -t

------------- EXCEPTION: Bio::Root::Exception -------------
MSG: Signalp call ( -t euk -trunc 50 /tmp/81hT1BUrRk/98TZbtK884 >
/tmp/81hT1BUrRk/XZjUtdxewD) crashed: 512

It's unclear how to pass parameters to signalp using this module or even if it
works with my signalp version (3.0).  Any pointers greatly appreciated.

  School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences
  University of Queensland
  Brisbane 4072 Australia