[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Signalp

Neil Saunders n.saunders at uq.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 23:59:45 EDT 2007

hi guys,

Thanks for your input on Bio::Tools::Signalp.  I got a colleague of mine, Ronald
Schroeter (ronalds at itee.uq.edu.au) to look at the module and he has made some
minor modifications so that it now parses signalp version 3.0 output correctly.

I've added his module as an attachment at bugzilla:

This is not meant to replace Emmanuel's efforts with ExtendedSignalp.pm -
rather, it functions as a replacement for the existing Signalp.pm (which doesn't
handle version 3 output).  I hope this doesn't muddy the waters too much.

  School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences
  University of Queensland
  Brisbane 4072 Australia