[Bioperl-l] Bio::Assembly tests failing
florent.angly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:53:27 EST 2008
I didn't realize that there were Bio::Assembly related tests outside of
the t/Assembly.t file. The story is that I changed the ACE parser so
that it only gets its information from the ACE file (including
singlets). This was not the case before, so it broke the old, not
updated t/singlet.t tests. So what I did is to update and move the tests
that t/singlet.t did to t/Assembly.t and removed t/singlet.t. All the
Bio::Assembly tests should pass now.
Chris Fields wrote:
> I am getting tests failing on svn trunk (bioperl-live) that appear
> related to Bio::Assembly changes. Florent, can you take a look at these?
> ok 1 - use Bio::Assembly::IO;
> ok 2 - Testing to see if the first contig is a Contig isa
> not ok 3 - Testing to see if the first singlet is a Singlet isa
> not ok 4 - Testing to see if the Singlet ISA Contig isa
> # Failed test 'Testing to see if the first singlet is a Singlet isa
> # at t/singlet.t line 25.
> # Testing to see if the first singlet is a Singlet isn't defined
> # Failed test 'Testing to see if the Singlet ISA Contig isa
> # at t/singlet.t line 27.
> # Testing to see if the Singlet ISA Contig isn't defined
> # Looks like you failed 2 tests of 4.
> Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
> Failed 2/4 subtests
> Test Summary Report
> t/singlet.t (Wstat: 512 Tests: 4 Failed: 2)
> Failed tests: 3-4
> Non-zero exit status: 2
> Files=1, Tests=4, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr 0.01 sys + 0.26 cusr
> 0.04 csys = 0.32 CPU)
> Result: FAIL
> Failed 1/1 test programs. 2/4 subtests failed.
More information about the Bioperl-l