[Bioperl-l] Help in basics of Bioperl

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:31:26 EDT 2009

Dear Sanjay

As much as people on this love to help out. I would definitely put in some
efforts to atleast go through the basic bio perl tutorial before asking this
question. Atleast that would have helped you frame the question

I think we should put diligent effort before trying to take other people's

Here is the link to bio perl tutorial please try to go through the relevant
sections. I am sure you will get your answer there.