[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] BioPerl Meeting at the GMOD Conference

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 8 23:30:26 EST 2009

For those interested, we will be holding a general BioPerl meeting, tentatively scheduled for January 13, 2010, just prior to the GMOD Community Meeting from Jan 14-15 in San Diego.  This will be just following the Plant and Animal Genome (PAG) conference Jan 9-13.  The exact day and time is somewhat flexible depending on attendees' schedules.

For those interested, sign up here:

For those interested in attending the GMOD meeting or PAG:

I can envision the following items popping up:

* Refactoring of Alignment and GFF3/FeatureIO
* Addressing BioPerl's monolithic nature
* Moose and Perl 6
* Documentation

Any others?