[Bioperl-l] Fwd: BioPerl and BioLib

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:02:56 EST 2009

I'll forward this onto the list.  Something that links into EMBOSS
would be nice, or even SeqAn.  SeqAn may be a bit of challenge as it
is C++ and uses templates:

BTW, the NCBI toolset has a perl API but there are several problems
with it not least being it's precompiled only for Linux:

Begin forwarded message: