[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Alpha 1.6 releases of BioPerl-run, BioPerl-db, BioPerl-network

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 8 13:13:29 EST 2009

Odd.  From what I'm reading that file shouldn't be added to the
distribution or installed.  It's generated on the fly by Module::Build
for build and configuration only (triggered when using the 'features'
option).  Makes me wonder if this is an issue with Module::Build or
our derived Bio::Root::Build,  It does appear this is also popping up
as a possible issue with Module::Build itself (included along with
perl 5.10.0):

The obvious fix is to have it ignored upon installation.  I'll try to
get a fix up for the next alphas of BioPerl-run/db/network and the
next point release of BioPerl.