[Bioperl-l] function for duplication events?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Feb 20 00:51:46 EST 2009

If you mean infer duplication vs speciation events via a tree I would
suggest taking at look at these tools. RIO, njtree/treebest,
softparsemap, or Notung.

Probably njtree/treebest is the easiest to get started with.

We talk about some of these a little in our tutorial from '07 and from
the '06 hackathon.

Also see Dannie Durand et al review