[Bioperl-l] Is Bio::KEGG:Enzyme implemented?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:13:29 EST 2009

Hey all,

I began writing a program to extract a reaction pathway from
KEGG/reactome and "transplant" it into another genome, along with all
of the required genetic 'dependencies' (in the sense of deb/rpm,
apt/yum dependencies). To do this, I started writing a program that
would parse KEGG's database format-- here's a reference discussion:

Anyway, at first I thought bioperl hadn't implemented KEGG::Enzyme,
but now I've noticed that biopython does:

actual implementation:

Have I missed the bioperl implementation of this portion?

Thank you :-).

- Bryan
1 512 203 0507