[Bioperl-l] Bio::Seq::SeqWithQuality status

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 23:44:04 EST 2009

On Jan 13, 2009, at 7:31 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

> We can remove it now but I think it's probably best to wait until  
> 1.7 since we're almost 3 RCs into a release.

It should probably still be obvious from the documentation that we  
don't want users to consider using this module, right?
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:-  hlapp at gmx dot net :

More information about the Bioperl-l mailing list