[Bioperl-l] How to run this "bp_search2gff.pl"

ajay jason at bioperl.org
Thu Mar 5 06:35:53 EST 2009

Respected sir,

good morning! sir my self ajay a resercher in the bioinformatics ,sir
guide me how to run this bioperl scripts

sir i have compleated the local BLAST P serch  of 255 fasta files and
blast result  was saved in the (.txt) format  sir  i need to convert the
blast result to GFF3 format using this script "bp_search2gff.pl"

but i can not understand how to  input my BLAST result file and get the
output file in the  GFF3 format

so please tell me  the steps  to input the blast result file

what changes i have to made in the program

sir plesae help me
i sahll be very thankfull to you

waiting for your kind responce

sincerly your!s

Ajay Kumar Mahato
(Research Associate)
National Research Centre for Plant Biotechnology (IARI)