[Bioperl-l] Indexing HMMER reports

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Tue Mar 10 01:39:23 EDT 2009

I've been kind of disconnected from this stuff for a while but I "think"
you could use (or take ideas from) a script of mine in the core

If you give the script a file with the list of reports to parse, it will
print out most of the useful data from them. `bp_parse_hmmsearch.pl -h`
will provide more help about its use.