[Bioperl-l] Moose [was Re:Other object oddities]

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Mon May 11 12:43:42 EDT 2009

Anybody going to YAPC::NA?  There are some talks about managing
dependencies and using CPAN, could be quite valuable for figuring out
what to do about using modern perl techniques in BioPerl.

There are probably more.

Robert Buels
Bioinformatics Analyst, Sol Genomics Network
Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
Tower Rd
Ithaca, NY  14853
Tel: 503-889-8539
rmb32 at cornell.edu