[Bioperl-l] Installing bioperl-l at bioperl.org

Mr. James P. Dunlop (Contractor) dunlopjp.ctr at afrl.hpc.mil
Thu Jul 22 12:35:01 EDT 2010

I very new to this type of install. I am trying to install this as non
root, which may be part of the problem, but I thought I found some
information that addresses this. Also I'm trying to use cpan.

The error before termination is:
Files=44, Tests=1140, 30 wallclock secs (22.97 cusr +  6.94 csys = 29.91
   /usr/bin/make test -- OK
Running make install
/usr/bin/perl Build --makefile_env_macros 1 install
Building Module-Build
   /usr/bin/make install  -- OK
Couldn't install Module::Build, giving up.
Running make test
   Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
   Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

Is there anything that is obvious to you folks?

Would it be possible to cc any e-mails to dunlopjp at aol.com?

Jim Dunlop