[Bioperl-l] bioperl wiki oddity for 'installing bioperl in unix'

Pablo Marin-Garcia pg4 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 04:06:38 EDT 2010

Regarding the recent post about installing bioperl as non root,

I wanted to update the wiki page puting a note about local::lib and the
bootstraping technique for your local installs.

I wanted to put it in the talk page first, but there is an 'issue':

The talk link points to
Talk:Installing Bioperl for Unix 2

and in this talk page, the page link point to a deleted page

   Editing Installing Bioperl for Unix 2
   Warning: You are recreating a page that was previously deleted.

   You should consider whether it is appropriate to continue editing this page.
   The deletion log for this page is provided here for convenience:

       * 13:11, 13 June 2006 Cjfields (Talk | contribs) deleted "Installing
   for Unix 2" ‎ (testing out page (adding back from file))

Just to let you know.

   Pablo Marin-Garcia