[Bioperl-l] RE. installing BioPerl-run-1.6.1.tar.gz‏

Arthur Lin arthur11985 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 01:07:19 EDT 2010

Dear All

I am using bio-linux, I installed BioPerl-run-1.6.1, and installed through cpan entirely.
During installation, where ever a selection is required, I just followed with default setting which is just typing "enter".
After that, I tried to call the module by "use Bio::Factory::EMBOSS;" with the script that I forwarded earlier
and the terminal echoes "cannot locate Bio/Factory/EMBOSS.pm".

Yours sincerely
Feeling the financial pinch? Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand