[Bioperl-l] parsing PubMed retrievals

Amar Singh singh.amarv at epa.gov
Tue Nov 9 13:38:18 EST 2010

Tom Keller <kellert <at> ohsu.edu> writes:

> Greetings,
> I'm getting the following error from the bioplerl 1.6.1 example
> $ perl biblio-eutils-example.pl<http://biblio-eutils-example.pl>
> Can't call method "text" on an undefined value at
/Library/Perl/5.10.0/Bio/DB/Biblio/eutils.pm line 378.
> Any suggestions for getting this to work?
> thanks,
> Tom
> MMI DNA Services Core
> 503-494-2442
> kellert at ohsu.edu<mailto:kellert <at> ohsu.edu>
> Office: 6588 RJH (CROET/BasicScience)

I am also facing the same problem. This was working a month back and now when I
wanted to test new thing it is giving me the same error. I think this is due to
some changes in the way we access the data. Will keep updated if I find a
solution and same way you too.