[Bioperl-l] about module Bio::DB::TFBS::transfac_pro

Rispoli Rossella rispoli at tigem.it
Mon Oct 31 13:19:41 EDT 2011

I'm Rossella Rispoli and I work in research institute in Naples. I'm
trying to use the module Bio::DB::TFBS::transfac_pro to get some
information from the transfac.dat file( that I downloaded from their
web site).
But It didn't work because it doesn't found the module Bio/DB/Taxonomy/
transfac_pro.pm, but I didn't understand how to have this module????

Can you help me?

Thanks in advances

Rossella Rispoli
Rossella Rispoli,
Bioinformatics Core Group
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine (TIGEM)
Via P. Castellino 111, 80131, Naples, Italy
Tel: +39 081 6132 498
Fax: +39 081 6132 351
Web: http://bioinformatics.tigem.it/