[Bioperl-l] about module Bio::DB::TFBS::transfac_pro

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at asu.edu
Mon Oct 31 14:25:40 EDT 2011

Did you read the module documentation?

-----Original Message-----
From: bioperl-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
[mailto:bioperl-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org] On Behalf Of Rispoli
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 10:20 AM
To: bioperl-l at bioperl.org
Subject: [Bioperl-l] about module Bio::DB::TFBS::transfac_pro

I'm Rossella Rispoli and I work in research institute in Naples. I'm
trying to use the module Bio::DB::TFBS::transfac_pro to get some
information from the transfac.dat file( that I downloaded from their web
But It didn't work because it doesn't found the module Bio/DB/Taxonomy/
transfac_pro.pm, but I didn't understand how to have this module????

Can you help me?

Thanks in advances

Rossella Rispoli
Rossella Rispoli,
Bioinformatics Core Group
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine (TIGEM) Via P. Castellino
111, 80131, Naples, Italy
Tel: +39 081 6132 498
Fax: +39 081 6132 351
Web: http://bioinformatics.tigem.it/