[Bioperl-l] Random trees generation

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:52:48 EDT 2012

The current Bioperl random tree factory is for use with the coalescent which I needed for my research -- it may or may not be suitable for your purposes.
The module documentation echoes a call for more contribution to the implementations.

Rutger's Bio::Phylo can generates random trees you can try it out too.

It really depends on what model you are trying to do. There are many tree simulators out there that may suit your needs better.