[Bioperl-l] contribution to bioperl

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:13:50 EST 2012

Hi Prashant - we welcome new contributors so thanks for saying hello and happy to have your help on the project.

Here is some info you can take a look at to get you started about writing code for the project

Here are some projects with descriptions that were written up a while ago

(thinking aloud here) I wonder if we shouldn't convert some of these projects into redmine feature requests?