[Bioperl-l] Bio::Seq issue

Paolo Pavan paolo.pavan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:20:38 EDT 2012


Ah! Ok, I see. You use the primarySeq method instead, I agree, my fault.
Actually I meant to write that but I didn't and perl of course does never
complain! ;-)
And forgive me for the duplicate post, I wasn't sure it was delivered.

Bye,
Paolo

2012/6/7 Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com>

> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Paolo Pavan <paolo.pavan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > No, I didn't already send the patch because the mailer daemon blocked it.
> >
>
> No, it just was just delayed for moderation. It made it to the list:
> http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2012-May/036593.html
>
> In general any attachment seems to trigger this.
>
> Peter
>


More information about the Bioperl-l mailing list