Modules which need a friend!
Popular modules which are orphaned as the author no longer wants to feed and care for them. Also check the BioPerl Project priority list.
Bio::Tools::Tmhmm - parse TMHMM output (transmembrane HMM)
- Torsten Seemann has adopted this neglected module.
- This parser doesn't seem to match up with the PRINTS output I have seen. This module returns Bio::SeqFeature::FeaturePair objects; it should probably be part of the Bio::SearchIO system. --Torsten 02:21, 25 September 2006 (EDT)
- Roger Hall has taken this on. This module provides access to the NCBI BLAST service via HTTP.
- An audit of the command line options needs to be performed, and the constructor needs to accept named parameters. Victor Ruotti has taken this one, thanks very much Victor.
- This module is a wrapper for running FASTA locally.
- This module wraps running HMMER applications, it could use some auditing that all cmd-line switches are used. Mauricio has taken this one.